Sunday, October 18, 2009

LA Dodgers Postseason Blog: Matt Kemp
























Okay so I am obsessed with the LA Dodgers. Duhh! I love baseball more than almost anything and it isn't often that my fave team in my fave sport are in the playoffs, let alone the National League Championship Series. Even moreso, they are ties 1-1 against a rival that took us out last year, and if we win 3 more games we go on to play either a long-time NY rival, stemming from our Brooklyn days, or a local rival from the OC that would make it a Freeway Series. In other words, I am very excited, but we gotta take care of business first!

One thing I love about this Dodgers team is their youth movement. Players like Andre Ethier, Matt Kemp, Russell Martin, James Loney, Clayton Kershaw and many more, a squad I have never witnessed in LA in my lifetime and just so exciting to watch. Anyway, I stumbled upon our centerfielder, MATT KEMP's blog and figured I'd pass it on for any other Dodgers freaks out there.

http://mattkemp.mlblogs.com/

In a nutshell he gives you an inside look into the postseason, life in the clubhouse, etc. Check out, and Go Dodgers!

Game 3 @ 5:07PST Today!

No comments: