Monday, October 5, 2009

Congratulations to HAWT's own Mike & Lori Magaña!!!!

SO, I wanted to post a little something about out good friend and longtime HAWT Crew member, Mike Magaña, as he just got married this past weekend to his life's love, Lori. I must say, the wedding was magnificent in every way. The ceremony was classy, short and sweet. The desert setting was beautiful, the friends, the family altogether to celebrate such a joyous occassion.

I have known Mike for years, and I am proud to call him one of my brothers. So with that being said, I want to congratulate him and his wife as they embark on a new life together.

LOVE!

Mikey Velazquez

1 comment:

LL $ said...

Wow thank you so much homeboy! I read your blog & it made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! What better way is there to celebrate our wedding day than spending it with all the people we love! It truly was a magical night & we are honored to have shared it with you & all the homies! Big props to HAWT, & our dj's Roy & Eddie B. for all their support & for keeping the dock-party rocking all night!
Much Love, Mrs.Magaña :)