Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAWT top 5 list: Roque Santos

by Roque Santos, HAWT San Francisco


Here re my top 5 daily necessities that keep me afloat.

1. My Lady

This woman puts up with a lot: snoring, farting, choking, badgering, bad jokes, bad jokes, and more bad jokes. This is why we get along and this is why she is at the top of my list.

2.Guidant Pacemaker

This thing has saved me from 2 life threatening experiences last year and has proven it's weight in gold. Fuck yeah! Guidant Bitches!

3.MacBook

Since I canceled my TV service my computer is my only source for information and entertainment. My day begins and ends with this thing.

4.Sneakers

Top 5 all time shoes:
1.Nike Air Jordan IV
2.Nike Air Max 1
3.Adidas Campus
4.Nike Air Trainer 1 & 3
5.Nike Dunk High

5.2008 VW Rabbit

Gas prices are no joke these days and parking in the San Francisco is like trying to find a albino dwarf super star DJ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 life threatening experiences a year? Wow. So you have a cardiac defect?

I didn't expect that Americans drive our tiny german cars. Respect ;)