Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cha Cha Radio & Summer heat ahead!

Big thanks to Richard "slick dada" and frank lara for having hawt invade their studio yesterday for their weekly Internet radio show, cha cha radio. Mike magana and I had a blast and we look forward to doing it again soon! I have known these guys probably longer than anyone in the l.a. House scene, going back to the release days, and when deep was still rotating with revival on Sundays at the old spots, club vinyl, etc.

Anyhow these guys have been living house music for ages, and I thank both of them, Richard especially for always having been such a positive influence on our scene and with us too. Same goes for big cee, who rolled thru to hang with us for a bit in the studio.

The weekend is almost here, do you know what youre getting into? Feels like summertime has now made a statement, and I think this summer is gonna shatter records for high temperatures. I mean, I love hot weather, I was born in Puerto RICO, lived in and love Miami for the humidity, but lately LA has been crazy! I can't imagine what late July and august is gonna feel like, but it beats the cold anyday!

We almost have the sets from the hawt beatdown ready for download, so stay tuned!

No comments: