Monday, June 1, 2009

Master Cleanse Weekend Update: Days 4 & 5


So this weekend was another fun one here in Los Angeles, and yes, I had a great time while on the cleanse. Dotbleep on Friday Night was a sick party with the return of Justin Long and Shady Tvo, both rockin it hard! I kinds felt this surreal feeling all night, as if i was on happy drugs or something. I couldn't help but laugh at the stupidest things and had myself rolling. (The Master Cleanse is a helluva drug!) So ya by 3am i was done and had to rest up for the Beach party Saturday.



I woke up on Saturday morning pretty used to the drill already and ready for the beach. Sure, the food that was downstairs smelled delicious, but i had no temptations to eat it, and did not hear the breakfast burrito "talking to me" as they usually do ;) Around 1pm i headed out to Will Rogers State Beach and got there around 2:30pm. Right away the place was poppin! If you have never been to a SHADE party before, they throw the sickest day gatherings! Approximately once a month they put something together either at a beach, park, etc. and its dope! I saw tons of new faces and all of them were having a blast under the sun(on and off- stoopid june gloom!)

Anyhow i brought my lemon-maple concoction in a couple water bottles and made it through without a hitch. Every now and then a ciggy looks tempting, but its never a craving rather a bad habit of having something in my hand and smoking it. After the beach i went home, relaxed, and hit up the Jay Tripwire party that All Ours Ent. put on. I was only there for a couple hours but Jay was killin it! I had never seen him play before and i was very impressed.



Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! So I was talking to my folks and started discussing where we should have lunch, until i realized i couldn't! hahahahaha! It wasn't even a hungry urge either, more like i enjoy spending time with people i love over a nice meal. So Sunday was chill, i went for a 5 mile walk and it didn't fase me one bit. Safe to say i was now in the zone and ridding my body of them nasty toxins! I no longer had headaches from nicotine use, or fatigue. Got my eye on the prize!
I also read up on the cleanse and saw that Cayenne works better based on the more you use, so you KNOW i spiced up my drinks!

Lakers vs. Magic on Thursday. Man i love this time of year!!!!

No comments: