Monday, June 1, 2009

Master Cleanse Day #6 - Hungry Again?


So it's Day 6 of the cleanse and i feel pretty darn good. Getting past the halfway point is very challenging, but also very rewarding. I literally had a coworker tell me that my skin looked great, awwwwww thanks Noxema! =P

I dunno why but this morning i had hunger in the tummy. It isn't fazing me one bit but it keeps rumbling, which i thought was strange? Either way, at this point i have grown to enjoy the process, keeping in mind that the struggle now will help how i fee later, and you KNOW i got my eye on Friday and Day 10!

Tonight is the Focus 6 Year Anniversary with Miguel Migs and Lisa Shaw! If you have never been, Focus is the longest running House club in OC and is always a great time on any Tuesday night. 6 years is quite the accomplishment so big ups to the FOCUS familia on many many more! They also have tons of mixes on their site, so check it out! www.focus-oc.com


Finished up today on the mellow tip, went for a hike around the Silverlake Reservoir, a nice lil 5 mile trek. It's actually a pretty dope place to go running/walking/hiking and they even have a dog park where people bring their pups and let them run wild with like 40 other dogs. It's pretty cool to watch, dawg... Anyhow looking forward to Day 7 tomorrow and hoping that my energy rush kicks in hard soon!

No comments: