Thursday, May 28, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 2: WTF Was I Thinking????

So, it's Day 2 and i wake up hungry as shit. I start imagining in my head what i should eat........but wait,  that's not an option, oh yeah! Only 9 more days to go  ;)

I go str
aight for the lemonade and chug a giant glass, immediately feeling better. I was 
overall pretty energized throughout the day, except for 2 or 3 little lulls at work where i just had to sit back for a bit. Otherwise it was smooth. Plus it was sooooo inspiring finding out that Beyonce lives by the
 Master 
Cleanse having done it before. Heheheheh

Watched a
 bit of the basketball game at home, and the Cavs won. Of course they did, duhhhh! Does anyone else feel that they are s
till gonna pull their head out and m
ake the Finals? You just know they are, and Nike, the NBA and every other commercial on TV makes sure you never forget that! Lakers vs Cavaliers.

SO anyhow that's that for Day 2.  Starting to build some momentu
m I think...


No comments: