Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Master Cleanse Day 1: Getting Ready For Summer


by Mikey Velazquez

So the summer is just around the corner. You can feel it, taste it. It's your favorite time of year, and you wanna be on top of your game when it comes around. You wanna feel great, have thunderous energy, look great, eat right, and be in control of your life in every aspect possible. If this is you, you should consider doing the Master Cleanse.

I have done the Master Cleanse 2 times before. Some will say you're nuts for doing it, some love it, its really just a matter of preference.

http://themastercleanse.org/

Why do I do it? First, I love a tough mental challenge. I am and always have been an athletic person, at times hardcore, but lately just doing enough to feel good as its part of who i am. As i have hit the dirty thirty mark last summer, i have realized how much tougher it is to lose weight. I am currently 205 and tend to plateau at the 200 lbs mark, but i am used to being 185-190 at my best. So, this gets me over the hump.

Is it easy to pull off? Not really. It is different for everyone, but for most it can be an emotional rollercoaster of hunger and doubting, cravings, lack of sleep and mood swings. I am doing it "to a T" so i am going to stop smoking everything as well. (wish me luck!)

Again if you want more info:

http://themastercleanse.org/

Anyhow this is day one so i will keep you posted on my days ahead here. So check back in for updates and feel free to ask me any questions you might have on here or to mikey@hawtmusic.com

Getcho cleanse on!

m

2 comments:

Cherri said...

how long are u doing it for?
we were talking about doing it next week maybe :)
good luck!

HAWT Music said...

Hey Cherri!

i am doing it for 10 days and then a 2 or 3 day taper off. You guys should totally do it it will be more fun!

-mikey