Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAWT Abroad w/ DJ Mes Part 1

HAWT abroad Part. 1 with DJ Mes

by DJ Mes, HAWT San Francisco

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, especially as a DJ. It’s a such great feeling to travel to a distant or unknown land to meet new people, rock a crowd and soak up unique cultures. I feel truly blessed to be able to see the world while doing what I love to do.

On this tour I’ve gone to some new countries and parties as well as some of my old favorites.

My tour kicked off in Glasgow, Scotland, which is one of my favorite cities in the world. If you have never been let me just tell you that The Scot’s are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! They are so kind, very hospitable and really know how to show guests a good time. I played a party called ‘Fiasco’ for the first time but I felt right at home. Fiasco is definitely a top party and one of the best underground nights in Glasgow. The vibe was thick, party was rammed and everyone was well up for it! The show went off without a hitch and then we all carried on to an after party where it got a little messy [no pun intended] but that’s just par for the course when you go out for a proper house night here. All in all, it was a great way to kick things off. A shout out to Ed and Frazier for putting on such a bang on night and Shouts out to Chris Harris, Dom Martin, Craig Hamilton, Ch3fDa3P4rty and all of the other good folks I met.

Check out some videos and pictures from the night below and stay tuned for next weeks blog complete with front line reports France and Ireland.


DJ Mes Live @ Fiasco 21.11.08


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VYo9_7d6Le0


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMzPkP-fB0


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhs5lL-qOIw&feature=related

No comments: