Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teeny Tiny Baby!

by Don Kainoa, HAWT San Francisco

Waddup folks.. hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to check out either the LA or SF Sneakbeats parties that we were a part of.. I attended the SF one and I thought it was dope! The HAWT crew was definitely reppin correct and we were even able to give out some of our new HAWT SF shirts; nice juan Roque!

This post has a different purpose though.. I wanted to introduce the HAWT familia to the newest addition of my own family, Alona!





She was born on October 24, 2008 at 11:19 am.. and as you can see, she is quite adorable! Both Mom and baby are doing well and we as a family are getting adjusted to the new addition. She mostly sleeps and poops alot, but her pediatrician tells us she is doing super. I am taking the month off from work to spend time with the little one and Mom.. and just to help around the house. While at home, I am hoping to help out more with the HAWT blog and to beef up the HAWT SF presence online.

Just wanted to share my good news with the rest of the HAWT fam.. have a good week everyone!


Don Kainoa

3 comments:

HAWT Music said...

sooooo cute!!!! CONGRATS to Don for bringing another beautiful HAWT baby into the family!

Unknown said...

grats don! put her on the decks asap!

Unknown said...

thanks!

My 7 year old daughter is familiar with the decks, but she is more comfortable on the mic than the turntables..

maybe this one will take after her old man!