Thursday, June 19, 2008

change is good

So apparently summertime is officially here, and it's a beautiful, sunny day in LA.

I was in the LA valley yesterday, running some errands and driving around from noon until 3pm, and boy lemme tell ya, thank goodness for AC in my car. It was reportedly 105 degrees, my chapstick melted, my gum melted, and luckily I no longer carry vinyl around or else that woulda melted too, for sure. I'm glad gas prices have been so affordable lately or else I would have had to fill up my 12 gallon tank for 60 bucks ;P

Anyhow, lately I have been on this trip.....well, not a trip, but more like I've been stuck in this thought process where I feel like change is necessary. Could be the weather, could be the change of season, or it could mean that I need to reorganize some things or priorities in my life, but whatever it may be, it's rather exciting. I'm ready and anxious.

Sometimes change is a scary thing, because we tend to feel so comfortable where we are at that we don't want to switch anything up, we get complacent where we are and changing your program takes work. Well, I want that change right now more than ever. I wanna get out of my comfort zone and start something fresh, take on some uncharted territory and make it mine. That is part of the reason I'm writing about this now, because I have always been the kind of person who did things better when I held myself accountable.

You ever heard the saying, "sometimes you have to throw your hat over the fence, so that you have to go get it"? Well, in a nutshell, that's what I'm doing. So check back in here periodically for updates, unless you have better things to do, which am sure you do!

Anyhow, here we go....

SO i am committing to writing a daily blog. I have alot to say, and I am gonna say it as long as someone listens. Actually, since I'm helping myself out, I guess I'll do it even if I'm the only one reading it....

after all, remember that no matter how difficult it may be, change will do you good....

So if you're in a similar situation in your life right now, I challenge you to take that leap of faith with me. If you're tired or bored or just sick of a particular situation in your life, try something new. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. Try changing something today, you never know what it may bring....

love!

m

No comments: